Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It hurts.

A forum post:
--------------
Ok, I am pg with my second boy. My husband and I like unusual names, although I will admit, he likes them much more unusual than I do.He chose DAX for our first son ,and I hated it everyday but still agreed.Now I LOVE it, and Im so glad I gave in.Now we are trying to name boy #2. My hubby wants to name him PAYNE. I can't decide if I love it or hate it........I hate asking friends and family bc I can't stand the way they are so judgemental!!!! So, what do you think??? Also, he wants to spell it PAINE - the Y is my idea. If you like it (or not) which spelling do prefer?? MN would probably be Logan, Edward, or Thomas. Thanks for the opinions, even if they are brutal lol.....
---------------

Dax I can live with. It's weird, but at least it's masculine, and it's not an unpleasant physical sensation, as is PAIN(e).

1 comment:

  1. I actually have friends called Dax, Payne and Dayne.

    Must be an English thing. Although I think Dax lives in Chicago now and it's not his real name.

    ReplyDelete